All the benefits of a traditional displacement autoclave, but effective for the correct sterilisation of handpieces.
- 28 minutes for an S cycle
- 20 minutes for the Rapid S class cycle
- Rapid cycles for unwrapped or solid loads.
- Rapid 20 minute cycle with drying for unwrapped or solid loads
- 25 minute handpiece cycle designed to provide effective sterilisation and prevent damage
- 18 litre copper chamber improves performance and reliability
- Includes four instrument trays
- Integrated cycle data logger
- Single use water system with integral reservoirs ensures clean steam sterilisation for every cycle
- Correctly sterilises handpieces to help prevent risk of cross-infection
- Includes installation, commissioning and user training
- Includes two years comprehensive protection – breakdown and maintenance
- Option to upgrade to three-year comprehensive cover
- 18 litres – 20% more capacity†
- Copper chamber provides superior thermal conductivity
- Low energy consumption
- USB data logger
- Efficient drying phase, gentle for handpieces
- 1 year warranty
- Separate reservoirs – doesn’t re-use water
- Easy to use control panel
- Dimensions – 60cm x 45cm x 43cm
†Than conventional autoclaves.
Please note this item is a direct send and will be sent direct by the supplier.