DD in partnership with Bison Assist, offer an assessment of the accessibility of your service and identifies potential barriers and possible solutions where needed.
Why do I need this assessment?
It is a statutory requirement to demonstrate compliance with:
- Disability Discrimination Act 2005
- Equality Act 2010
- The Data Protection Act 2018
- Regulation 3 of The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
How long will the assessment take?
The assessment should take approximately 1 to 2 hours.
What does this assessment include?
- External Approach
- Entrance and Reception
- Horizontal Circulation
- Internal Spaces and Rooms
- Aids to Communication
- Sanitary Facilities
- Means of Escape and Evacuation
- Signage and Information
- Care Management
- Review of building plans