DD has a long history of supporting dental practices with over 30 years’ experience in training and compliance. We pride ourselves on helping to grow and develop dental services whilst remaining flexible to individual practice needs. Our personalised, balanced approach is already a winner for thousands of current members and could be the right fit for you and your practice.
DD (formerly DBG) Members join us for multiple reasons but all have a common desire to save time, money and stay compliant.
DD Membership starts from an annual fee of just £199+vat for a 1 chair practice* with the potential to save over £900 in training, compliance, and engineering.
£100 off face-to-face training or risk assessments – Access a wide range of training courses and risk assessments at reduced prices. Courses range from CPR to Infection Control to COSHH & Legionella delivered by our highly qualified Practice Support Consultants. We can also carry out risk assessments for Fire, Health & Safety, Legionella and Disability Awareness.
15% off Engineering Services – Access our team of highly qualified, expert engineers across the UK, who carry out PPM servicing or repairs, specialist validation and pressure vessel testing.
£200 off a Radiation Protection Consultancy Contract – Includes an appointment with a Radiation Protection Advisor (RPA) and a Medical Physics Expert (MPE) and access to an online radiation protection file to support you in meeting your compliance requirements.
15 Free Compliance Policies and Templates**
3 Free E-Learning Courses – to assist in meeting your CPD requirements.
Free 30 Minute Compliance Consultation *** with one of our highly qualified Practice Support Consultants who can support you with knowledge and understanding of what is required to meet UK Regulatory Inspections.
DD have joined forces with key business partners to ensure you obtain further savings including:
1. Barclaycard – Great competitive rates on debit card processing from just 0.29% (new contracts only
2. Beaconplus – Increase profit through improved cost management by reducing telecommunication and utility costs
3. Lloyd & Whyte – The leading insurance providers in healthcare with packages that have been designed for the dental industry to ensure great value for money
4. Patient Comms – Discounted rates on practice communication systems – with text messaging at only 2.6p
5. Waste management with Initial or PHS – Discounted rates on removal of non-hazardous & hazardous waste
6. Alexandra Workwear – Exclusive offers on practice uniforms
7. Shred-it – Discounted rates on confidential waste disposal
8. Barlows - Preferential rates on fire extinguisher servicing, alarm systems, emergency lighting and fixed electrical installation testing
9. St Johns Ambulance - Preferential rates on First Aid at Work Courses, Emergency First Aid and IOSH Managing Safely Courses
*Price increases as number of chairs increase, please contact DD for a personalised quote.
**Policies are chosen by DD and are standard across all Members.
***One 30-minute free consultation during each year’s Membership. The practice is responsible for booking this free session. If a session is not taken within the year’s Membership this cannot be rolled over.
Reduced Membership rates are now available and determined by the size of your practice to ensure you obtain maximum value: @Model.SubHeadingTag>
|Annual Membership Fee||£199||£249||£299||£349||£379||£399|
|Potential Annual Savings|
|Free Compliance Consultation||£40||£40||£40||£40||£40||£40|
|Value (Savings - Membership Fee)||£787||£911||£997||£1,025||£1,212||£1,365|