With the introduction of the new Lara autoclaves W&H are offering a completely new midrange sterilizer with unique upgradeability for future or individual demands. The Lara offers a wealth of added benefits not seen in other midrange sterilizers.
- The new ergonomic and functional design, including the colour touch display and user centred menu structure makes the Lara easy and comfortable to use. The Lara colour touch screen has been selected and designed to make daily use simple, faster and more efficient.
- The cycle time for an average load is 38 minutes which makes Lara the fastest sterilizer of her class. In line with its big sister, Lisa.
- Lara includes unbeatable traceability with an 8GB USB data logger which allows gateway compatibility and an optional cycle report printer and label printer. Lara therefore offers a comprehensive traceability system customized to your needs.
- The intelligent menu structure of the new Lara sterilizers ensures extraordinarily high operating comfort as the preset programs can be browsed quickly and intuitively using the large colour touchscreen.
- A high capacity integrated funnel prevents water splashes during the filling process.
- The tank cover can be easily removed for cleaning without the need for tools.
- A high capacity USB drive automatically records the cycle reports throughout Lara’s entire service life. Optionally available: the Lara label and cycle report printer with which cycles can be documented allowing traceability without the need for an additional computer or separate software.
- You can also acquire additional features such as user identification with Activation Codes: the user who has loaded/unloaded the sterilizer can be digitally recorded. Users are identified by a 6-digit PIN.
- An automatic water filling valve allows you to connect a demineralization system. Manual filling and draining are no longer required.
- Now fitted with air gap which meets WRAS approval for direct water feed.
2 Year Warranty or 2000 cycles
For more information or to place an order please phone 01786 460 600