AirBubbl: In-car air filtration device: An advanced air purifier that protects you and your passengers from air pollution, a major contributing factor to many forms of disease including: heart disorders, stroke, pulmonary cancer and lung cancer. The AirBubbl helps protect the developing respiratory functions of infants and gives extra protection to those who suffer from asthma or allergies.
The key pollutants removed include gaseous pollutants such as Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Ozone and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). It also removes particulates such as dust, pollen, soot, fibres, PM2.5 and PM10, along with bacteria and viruses.
- Nano Carbon Filter: The unique activated nano carbon filter removes up to 95% of nitrogen dioxide and other gaseous pollutants effectively — the only type of filter that can absorb the harmful gases
and keep them locked away. Effectively removes up to 95% of gaseous pollutants, such as nitrogen dioxide (NO2), within 10 minutes.
- High Grade Particle Filter: The high-grade particle filter removes particulate matter efficiently. This includes dust, pollen, soot, fibres, PM2.5 and PM10. Viruses and bacteria are very efficiently removed by the AirBubbl, as the capabilities of the particle filter extends to the very finest particles.
- Patented Airflow Design: Vehicle occupants breathe cleaned air faster with the AirBubbl due to its patented airflow design.
- Powerful Dual Fan: The powerful dual fan design efficiently delivers clean air back to the driver and passengers.
- Mobile Application: iOS and Android app featuring remote control and air flow management statistics. Users can collect achievement badges reflecting the quantity of air cleaned in the vehicle.
Accessories Included: Quick Start Guide, High quality 2m USB-C cable, Dual USB car power adapter,
Adhesive cable clips.
The AirBubbl can reduce exposure to airborne COVID-19 and is one of several measures that can be taken to help project passengers insides a vehicle
Advanced car air purifier with unique nano carbon filter and patented airflow design
- Filter type: AirLabs’ filter cartridge contains a high grade particle filter, along with a patented nano carbon layer, allowing for highly effective removal of particulate matter (PM) and nitrogen dioxide (NO2) as well as VOCs, ozone and other pollutants.
- Filter lifetime: 1000 hours
- Filter replacement indicator: Yes
- Airflow: 30 m3/h
- Speed settings: 2 settings, normal or boost mode
- Control: Manually or via AirBubbl app
- App: Compatible with Android and iOS devices. System requirements: iOS 8.0+, iPhone 4s or later, iPod touch (5th Gen or later), Android Snapdragon or later.
- Colour: Space grey, brushed aluminium, grey fabric cover, grey strap
- Size: 31x12cm
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Noise level: 44 dBA in Normal mode, 48 dBA in Boost mode
- Power supply: USB-C inlet. 5V, 2.1 A (10W). Powered via USB to car power adapter or other suitable USB power supply (5V, 2.1A).
CE Tested and conformed to following standards:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: EN 301 489-1 V2.2.0, EN 50498: 2010, EN 55014:2017
- Radio emissions: EN 300 328 V2 1.1
- Health: EN 62479:2010
- Safety: EN 60950, EN 60335