The T105 is Walkers mid-range model.
Specifically designed with full HTM0105 compliance in mind it is ideal for cleaning a wide range of instruments.
Ideally suited for medium to large Dental Surgeries.
- Stainless Steel tank, lid and case, electropolished stainless steel basket.
- No fluid and low fluid sensing
- Fast 3 to 6 minute cycles
- Adjustable maximum temperature setting to prevent coagulation of proteins – Factory set at 45oC
- Interlocking lid – pauses the unit operation when the lid is lifted
- Validation of cycle with user, serial number, date, time, unique cycle number, fluid temperature,frequency and power consumption
- Automatic 90 second degas cycle after cleaning fluid has been changed
- Draining facility
- PIC chip technology – reprogrammed on annual service
- Waterproof USB socket for transfer of information to a memory stick (supplied with the unit)
- Complies with BSEN 61010-1
- Enhanced frequency control.
Controls the units power and frequency even better than before resulting in improved cleaning.
Time control : Digital - 30 seconds to 15 minutes
Tank dimensions (mm)* : 300mm x 145mm x 150mm (L x W x D)
External dimensions (mm)* : 353mm x 238mm x 325mm (L x W x D)
*Dimensions are approximate. Internal dimension is taken at the top of the tank.Dimensions at the base are smaller. External dimensions include the feet, lid and Protruding sockets, draining parts and handles.