The high standards required for the achievement of optimum surgical results are met by the W&H range of surgical contra-angle handpieces, whose design is the result of close attention to detail, high operational safety and stainless steel construction.
Implantology contra-angle handpiece with push-button.
WI-75 E/KM Features:
- Coupling system: ISO 3964 (DIN 13940).
- 20:1, cannot be dismantled
- Single spray
- With hexagon chucking system
- For surgical burs and cutters with contra-angled shank Ø 2.35 mm, (shank hardness >50 HRC, >520 HV).
- Kirschner/Meyer internal cooling system.
- Maximum drive speed 50,000 min-1.
- Without light.
- Fatgue-free working thanks to optimal ergonomics & thermo washer disinfectable and sterilizable.
- 12 Month warranty.
Indications e.g: implantation, osteotomy.