Alcohol-based wipes for use on medical devices and clinical surfaces. Excellent material compatibility, dries quickly, no residue and ideal for use between patients.
Antimicrobial Spectrum & Contact time:
Meets HTM 01-05.
Wipe size: 200 x 220mm.
Contain 0.25/100g ethanol (25%) and 0.35/100g propan-1-ol (35%). Total 60% alcohol.
Tested according to EN14476 for enveloped viruses which includes coronavirus