This training is carried out by one of DDs qualified instructors within your own practice environment.
To provide an update on the requirements of the CQC, what to expect from an inspection and to increase knowledge and awareness.
- Gained an understanding of the CQC aims and objectives
- Understands what requirements are needed to achieve and maintain compliance
- Improved confidence and more prepared for CQC questioning
- Practical based workshop scenarios to increase knowledge and expectation
- Increased knowledge of the Fundamental Standards and Key Lines of Enquiry
- Improved understanding of CQC common inspection findings and to rectify
This training session is intended to create an understanding of the CQC aims and objectives, the inspection process and improve knowledge of the Fundamental Standards and Key Lines of Enquiry.