W&H (UK) are pleased to announce the launch of the new Lyla S type sterilizer.
With the introduction of the new Lyla, W&H offers a completely new S type sterilizer with unique upgradeability for customization to meet future or individual demands. The Lyla is an S type sterilizer with the option for upgrade to full vacuum and offers a wealth of added benefits not seen in other sterilizers in its class
- Cycle times: Lyla is a type S sterilizer with fast cycle times thanks to cycle optimization
- Ease of use: Thanks to its intuitive user interface, the 3.5” touchscreen display assures a smoother user experience.
- Traceability: Built-in USB port, optional cycle report printer and barcode label printer enable complete documentation.
- Wi-Fi: The Lyla is ready to be connected to a clinic’s network or a local network for increased integration
- W&H Steri App: The W&H Steri App is available for remote control, monitoring and cycle history backup
- Ergonomic design: The Lyla is ergonomically designed, with modular feet, to fit easily into any decon room. It’s easy to clean surfaces and the accessible water tank make it functional and user friendly.
- Quality Build: Lyla’s high-quality build ensures reliability and long working life.
- Type B Upgradeability: Lyla can be upgraded to a type B sterilizer using the new Activation Code concept.
- Future-proof - Discover Lyla’s Unique Upgradeability
The Lyla offers unique upgradeability to allow users to customise it to their current and future needs.
Additional Activation Codes are available to allow customization and upgrading of the Lyla sterilizer.
- Chamber volume in litres: 22 Litre
- EN13060 Classification: S Type
- Voltage: 200-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Current: 10 A
- Chamber material: Stainless Steel 304
- Dimensions overall (W x H x D): 465 x 452 x 646 mm
- Weight empty in kg: 41
- Cycle: 134°C: S Wrapped, S Unwrapped, S Prion
- Cycle: 121°C: S Gentle
- Maximum solid load: 4 kg
- Maximum porous load: 0.5 kg
- Trays capacity with standard rack: 5 standard 375 x 185
- Total trays loading surface with standard rack: 3468 cm2
- Upgradability to Class B Sterilizer
- Extendable drying by the user
- Processing of containers
- Delayed cycle start
- Cycle report printout: Optional
For more information or to place an order please phone 01786 460 600