The new Lisa sterilizers – built for highest demands: incredibly user-friendly thanks to EliSense information system via LED indicators and display. Incredible complete traceability down to the single instrument or instrument-kit thanks to EliTrace. Incredibly efficient thanks to the patented Eco Dry + Technology.
From the outside: Smooth surfaces, a fresh, ergonomic design – and an incredibly crystal clear colour display. The menu structure and the artificial intelligence behind it turns high end B type sterilizing into one of the most simple, comfortable and safest systems in the world. For full infection control within your daily work.
From the inside:
So many elements, so much incredible technology and so many parts, completely integrated, in the right place and ready to serve and fulfil the daily requirements of a high end B type sterilizer!
- EliSense: Thanks to LED indicators and display the outstanding technology offers cycle status information, temperature information and much more to optimize both workflow and output at a glance.
- EliTrace: For the first time, the sterilization process can be traced and documented down to the individual instrument or instrument kit. Without additional software or computer.
- Eco Dry+: Eco Dry technology adapts the drying time to the mass of the load. This reduces the cycle time, increases the life span of your instruments and optimizes the energy consumption.
- Intuitive interface
- Perfect ergonomics
- Chamber Size: 17L
- Power Supply: 200–240 V AC; 50/60 Hz; 10 A
- Power Consumption: 2.0 - 2.4 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 465 x 452 x 634 mm
- Weight: 46kg
- Main / Used water tanks: 4.8/4.8 l
- Working range: 7 to 15 cycles
- Usable space in chamber (w x h x d): 195 x 195 x 312 mm
- Connection types: 1 Ethernet port, 5 USB ports, integrated automatic water filling valve
For replacement dust filter please order QHW021
For more information or to place an order please phone 01786 460 600