Innovative, simple and cost-effective water purification.
EauFlow is a purified water device that utilises Reverse Osmosis (RO) to replace distillers and bottled water. Reverse osmosis is a water purification process that makes use of a partially permeable membrane to remove ions, molecules and particles from the water.
EauFlow system includes a multi-level filtration system and an innovative water quality meter that continually checks the water quality and alerts the user to any unacceptable variation.
The filters are attached with a bayonet system that is very simple to use, enabling any staff members to insert new filters within seconds to maintain full operating efficiency.
EauFlow is considerably less complex, easier to maintain and more reliable than distilling water and saves a significant amount of money and storage space from using bottled water, as well as not creating the plastic waste from the used bottles.
When used in conjunction with CleanCert, EauFlow provides a unique, fully comprehensive water purification system that delivers all your practices’ water needs, whilst eradicating inorganic and organic water impurities in minutes.
- Built-in display shows you both live water quality (Total Dissolved Solids) and alerts you when cartridges need changing
- ‘Quick release’ bayonet connections allow clinical staff to carry out tool-free maintenance in seconds
- Simple proprietary cleaning kit to remove any bacteria simply and quickly
- Pump and storage tank ensures delivery of consistently pure water for your practice needs, especially when your mains water pressure falls, with a choice of storage tank for your specific needs
- Simple monitoring of both organic (bacteria) and inorganic water issues
- Dimensions (L x H x W cm): RO: 40 x 38 x 15. Tank (large 22L): 38cm diameter x 58cm height
- Tank pressure: 7psi when empty and detached. 25-40psi when connected
- Dispensing speed: 1.5 -2L/min
- Distance from RO to tap: 3m max, unless additional pump installed
- Tank refill (average, @350ppm): 120 -140ml/min
- Waste water (average @350ppm): 420-600ml/min
The N-EY5505HW-22 package includes:
- A 5 stage RO water filter with easy maintenance ‘quick release’ cartridges, including ALL connection components, manual and warranty
- Choice of dispensing valve or trigger nozzle (both included)
- 10m of plastic tubing (1/4″/ 6.2mm)
- Large capacity 22L water storage tank
- High capacity Di cartridge to position post RO inline
- TDS water meter to position post Di