Concave-shaped polishing brush.
Efficient in practice:
- The concave shape of the brush is efficient on all tooth surfaces, as well as on less accessible surfaces like interproximal spaces and occlusal fissures.
- Always produces excellent polishing results for all restorations due to the concave shape of the brush.
Proven and efficient:
Excellent polish for an optimum aesthetic appearance:
- The polishing effect is created by polishing particles embedded in the bristles (silicon carbide), so no paste is necessary.
High gloss for all situations:
- Efficient gloss polish for restorations made of composite, compomer, resin-modified glass ionomer or ceramics, as well as for prophylactic treatment.
Durable for multiple use:
- Autoclavable at 134°C for at least 3 minutes. No effect on the polishing performance.