The premium instrument line in the Synea series. Innovative and long service life guarantee excellent treatment results for restoration and prosthetics.
Your advantages at a glance-
- Optimum service life and quiet operation due to ceramic ball bearings and innovative gearing technology
- Easy to clean, comprehensive protection and long-term value retention thanks to new surface coating
- Excellent grip and ergonomics with optimised shank profile and monobloc design Compact glass rod for outstanding illumination of the treatment site
- Durable instrument construction with stainless-steel external parts
- Easy change of instruments
- Integrated maintenance-free spray filter for top water quality
- Thermo washer disinfectable and sterilizable
- 36 months warranty
WK-99 LT Features-
Contra-angle handpiece 1:5, 5x spray, head size Ø 9.5 mm, push-button chuck
for FG burs Ø 1.6 mm, compact glass rod.
Preparation of crown abutments and cavities, dental trepanning, resectioning, finishing, removal of fillings and metals.