The DentalPRO Aerosol helps to reduce the risk of cross contamination between dental staff and patients during treatment.
With a market leading airflow system to ensure optimum capture of aerosol extra-orally, it is designed to work alongside appropriate PPE and regular intra-oral suction. The DentalPRO Aerosol works to disrupt the directional airflow to filter aerosol direct from the patient, ejecting filtered air away from dental staff breathing zones.
It is simple to use and maintain, and there is no need to vent outside as the filtered air is sent back into the room following filtration. Its three-stage filtration includes a HEPA filter which removes 99.997% of particles at 0.3 microns.
Due to the large adjustable flow rate, the DentalPRO Aerosol may be used during a variety of procedures and can be turned to maximum capacity for applications that involve heavier aerosol generation.
With a sleek design, this is an ideal addition to any dental setting, offering maximum protection and minimal interference.
- DeepPleat pre filter
- HEPA filter
- Advanced carbon filter technology
- Multi voltage sensing unit
- ProTECT service plan
- SureCHECK quality standard
- Three stage filtration - F8 Pre filter / HEPA / Gas filter Standard
- Complete with filter condition indicator Standard
- Low noise level Standard
- Digital air flow control Standard
- VOC Sensing (Volatile Organic Compound), Optional
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 840 x 475 x 550mm (without arm / spigot)
- Cabinet construction Powder coated mild steel
- Blower Centrifugal turbine
- Airflow 240m3/hr
- Electronics 90 - 257v 1ph 50/60Hz Full load current: 12.5 amps
- Noise level < 64dBA (at typical operating speed)
- Weight 54kg
- Arm size 50mm
Click here for full product brochure
Click here for product datasheet
Click here to buy